The Awakened Women Method™
Nutritional therapy for women will help you choose a variety of healthy foods to get all the nutrients needed to support the women's body. Women need calories from nutrient-dense foods such as lean meats, low fat dairy, fruits, vegetables and whole grain products. It is important to carefully understanding and consider the foods that are being consumed from the young to the mature adult, because at each stage in life our bodies are in need for specific nutrition. Starting young is the optimal time for for laying the foundation for hormonal, reproductive, bone and skin health; but no matter when you started you will have a more joyful and health life.
During the initial one-hour consultation, we meet to collect relevant information pertaining to: medical history, medication/supplement use, diet history, behavior patterns, and feeding issues, also doing a full nutritional analyze to see how diverse your diet and understanding your levels of vitamins and nutrients for the day. We will then assist in developing a healthy daily intake of calories, vitamins, and nutrients, along with other therapies that allow for the whole women to shine. This will allow for you to support your developing mind, body, and spirit.
We are somatic beings, always in motion. Some of this movement is healthy and some set patterns in our body, that over time, cause pain. Movement &Fitness Therapy is first teaching you about your negative patterns that cause the pain and re-patterning for a more balanced somatic movement experience, that brings comfort. The next step will be to develop a Fitness therapy program for your body and ultimate goal.
Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness are very effective therapies for changing old habits and behaviors. Imagine achieving more of what you what, balancing your work, family and life's issues and getting the most our of life.This is a unique service for you if you are ready to follow a new road.
- Weight Reduction
- Stress Reduction
- Relief of Anxiety
- Release of Fears and Phobia
- Release of Negative Patterns
- Release the Fears of Birthing
- Release of Addiction
- Release of Pain
- Improve Sleep
- Increase Motivation
- Balance Moods
- Increase Creativity
- Prepare for Surgical Procedures and Post-operative Recovery
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
- stress reduction, stress-related aliments
- depression, anxiety
- emotional balancing, self-esteem, mental clarity
- fatigue, problems sleeping
- pain reduction or elimination, releasing tension in the body
- maintaining general wellness
- making or handling changes in your life
- relationships (singles, couples, families)
- trauma, grief
- sexual/physical/emotional abuse
- pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
- help to reduce side affects of medications or treatments (including individuals with cancer)
- living with chronic conditions
- mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing
- improving immunity
- individuals in hospice comfort care