Prenatal & Childbirth Education
Mindful Birth Talk is a weekly discussion group for new families who are pregnant, lead by a Mindful Birth Doula. Each week, the group begins with a mindfulness exercise to center the body and calm the mind and continues with topic discussion about pregnancy, breastfeeding, new baby care, or parenting topics. Following is an informal time to talk with your peers about current successes and challenges. Once a month we will have a guest speaker from the community, that supports the Holistic aspects of pregnancy and parenting.
In this group you will learn about :
- Understanding your birth intentions and 3 different birth approaches
- Coping styles that bring a clam birth
- Stress reduction, meditation, and hypnotherapy
- Physiology of birth
- Emotional development
- Transitioning to parenthood
- Attachment & bonding
- Partner support
- and much more!!
Awakened Birth Method
Mindful and Conscious Childbirth Prep Class
Date: Sept. 28,Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, & Nov 2 & 9
Classes will help with:
- Exploring Grounding, Emotion, Awakening/Empowerment, Loving, Seeing, and Trusting in your pregnancy and birth.
- Exploring releasing techniques through Birth hypnotherapy , Emotional Freedom Tapping for Birth (EFT), Affirmation and Movement Therapy.
- Childbirth Education form a Mindful and Conscious Approach.
- Parents will receive a workbook, 7 hypnotherapy/mediation recordings, and 1 private hypnotherapy session.
This is a safe place for mamma's and couples to explore unlimited possibilities for pregnancy, labor, birth, to the postpartum time. This is a 7 week class that meets weekly to explore mindfulness techniques, learn how to prenatally bond with your child, share the challenges of pregnancy with others, finding new ways to release stress, building a support group throughout pregnancy, understanding the changes the mamma and partner are going through and hearing guest speakers talk on holistic health all in a very intimate group with only 4-6 couples per class.
Member Fee: $280.00
Non-Member Fee: $308.00
Date: Sept. 19, 26,Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24, & Dec. 7
Sacred Pregnancy classes hold space for pregnant women to connect with one another and their pregnancy experiences in meaningful and personal ways. Sacred Pregnancy groups are the NEW WAVE of the pregnancy and birthing future and bring back the age old tradition of women sitting with one another during pregnancy and birth, witnessing each other’s process and BEING there for one another during an incredibly power-FULL rite of passage… becoming mothers. It is a place to come and honor the gift of being a woman and to CELEBRATE the power of creation we hold inside. Whether this is your first or sixth baby, the Sacred Pregnancy classes are essential to every pregnancy.